Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence
No joke, this has 96% snail secretion filtrate*! The other 4% has non-irritating moisturising agents. Snail secretion is a natural moisturiser, contains collagen and elastin, is antimicrobial and antioxidant-rich. There's also promising research showing it's effectiveness for repairing sun-damaged skin. Lightweight hydrating essence, it'll keep your skin smooth and moisturised.
How to use: This is an essence, so use it after cleansing and toning!
* Don't worry, no animals were harmed in the process of making this glorious goo for us. In the usual process, snails are put on rough surfaces. To protect themselves while they go over these surfaces, they secrete mucus and glide their way over. This secretion is gathered, and purified for cosmetic use.